Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead a multi-disciplinary Squad responsible for the web, iOS, and Android apps that our buyer, seller, and real estate agent customers use on a daily basis. The Squad will consist of 1-2 dedicated designers and 4-6 dedicated engineers, and the Principal Product Manager will be expected to lead the team - including full ownership and day to day execution of the product roadmap, key initiatives across product / design / engineering, and success measures. This is an integral leadership role within the product organization with broad exposure to the overall Endpoint business.
As Principal Product Manager, you will use your skills to:
● Act as the Product Owner for the “Endpoint Apps” Squad, leading a cross-functional group of designers and engineers to improve existing features, ship new features, and evolve the Endpoint App tech and design stack
● Collaborate with the team to define and manage the team’s roadmap, key initiatives, and measures of success on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
● Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of software development: strategy definition, detailed product requirements writing, facilitation and day-to-day execution of design and engineering workstreams, QA / testing, product launch, post-launch monitoring and bug fixes as needed
● Add and improve features that make the end-user experience better through the software development lifecycle
● Manage integrations with 3rd Party API’s and partners to expand and/or improve functionality within the Endpoint Apps
● Extract, manipulate, and analyze data through SQL, Tableau, and/or Excel in order to provide insights into product efficacy to inform product roadmap (requires detailed understanding of databases, data extraction, manipulation of data)
● Work with engineering leadership to define detailed technical architecture and project planning to support the Endpoint Apps through detailed requirements definition; implement changes that improve engineering velocity, application speed, security, monitoring, and general hardening from an engineering standpoint
● Collaborate with the QA team to ensure high-quality software is being released to end-users; track key metrics to measure QA outputs and improve processes when needed (requires thorough understanding of QA and software release processes, tools, etc.)
● Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, in-person and distributed user testing techniques, customer support and sales feedback, analytics tools, and A/B testing experiments
● Monitor and report on product KPIs and team milestones
● Develop materials to communicate progress and challenges to executive leadership; executive communication presence (written, spoken, presentations, etc.) is fundamental to the role
● Mentor and grow other PMs, designers, and software engineers at Endpoint
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
● A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution
● An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
● 7+ years experience as a Product Manager
● Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies
● A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
● Expert-level knowledge of agile development methodologies
● Experience launching and iterating multiple products (web and native apps)
● Superior interpersonal and communication skills
● The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
● A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
● The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
● Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with and managing cross-functional teams
Why work at Endpoint
● You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career
● You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
● Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
● We offer great benefits - Health, Dental and Vision, 401K match
● Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
● Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
● Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Does this sound like you? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.