Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a motivated, self-driven Business Development Manager to launch our customer outreach in Arizona. Armed with a cutting-edge solution and value proposition, you will develop and implement an outreach strategy in Washington State to successfully qualify, convert and retain prospective customers. You will work closely with Endpoint’s Head of Product, Operations, Growth and Business Development in furthering state & company-wide initiatives. In doing so, you will help pioneer a new sales approach and methodology that will radically transform the Title and Escrow Industry.
As a Business Development Manager, you will use your skills to:
- Effectively engage real estate agents by phone, email and a variety of online tools to nurture prospects into new client relationships
- Maintain and expand the wallet share of existing clients while leveraging those close relationships to build additional ones
- Deliver impactful demonstrations to real estate agents to articulate how Endpoint’s product can be utilized to improve their client experience and grow their business
- Continually build a Salesforce database of leads, contacts and opportunities, maintaining good data hygiene
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, design, engineering and ops to continue to drive innovation, refine our current solution and roadmap additional new features
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in real estate, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and being active in the real estate professional community
- Identify and implement sales tools to increase sales efficiencies and better nurture a customer through the lifecycle
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 5+ year track record of expertly prospecting, selling and closing new business to high-value targets at both a company-level and customer-level
- A demonstrated ability to build and implement a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the B2B segment
- A competitive, self-starter with an innate hunger to exceed goals and expectations
- A proven ability to make strong connections
- A collaborative, team-oriented mindset with a demonstrable track record of what it takes for a company to win
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A self-organizing individual who constantly seeks to improve & implement technological efficiencies into their own and their teammates business
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early-stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Very competitive compensation, including a Long-Term Incentive Plan and Guaranteed Income for a period of time
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.