Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Lead Engineer to lead the teams that build features for our apps. Our front end clients are written in React and React Native, with Node.js on the back end.
As a Lead Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Lead a 4+ person scrum team to deliver high quality, well tested code
- Manage 1-4 engineers as direct reports
- Help mentor junior developers
- Work with PMs to ensure timely releases and high quality code
- Architect and help develop the Endpoint 2.0 Platform
- Help set the standard regarding code quality and test coverage
- Help build the engineering culture at Endpoint
- You are well versed in TDD and modern testing frameworks
- You have worked on a significant front or back end code base (in any framework) before
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Does this sound like you?
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.