Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant and Office Administrator to help our team run more efficiently by providing administrative support to our executives and manage our HQ office. Providing support to our Executives and maintaining a well-run, exciting office is a core function for our team’s productivity and employee experience. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensure high levels of administrative support, organizational effectiveness, and communication.
As an Executive Assistant & Office Administrator, you will use your skills to:
- Anticipate needs and provide administrative support to multiple executives
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams at Endpoint, First American and beyond
- Manage calendars and schedules for multiple executives
- Help with various administrative and office duties as assigned
- Maintain the office condition, arranging any necessary repairs
- Monitor office/kitchen supplies and be in charge of all ordering
- Plan, organize, and coordinate company events, team off-sites, community involvement, etc.
- Maintain relationships with building management for lease agreement and facilities needs
As an Executive Assistant & Office Administrator, you will need:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, calendar, docs) and a passion for implementing technology/systems to increase efficiency
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Incredibly proactive and able to take initiative and work efficiently with little direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a professional demeanor
- Detail-oriented with strong planning, project management, and organization skills
- Team player with a creative mindset and ability to suggest improvements
- Strong scheduling and coordination skills, and comfortable with last-minute changes
- Experience with planning team events and off-sites
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with an optimistic approach to work
- 2-5 years experience in an administrative capacity
- Experience working in a tech/startup environment is a plus
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.