Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary squad responsible for the cloud infrastructure hosting of our web, iOS, and Android apps that our buyer, seller, and real estate agent customers use on a daily basis.
As Senior DevOps Engineer, you will use your skills to:
● Use a wide variety of AWS cloud services to implement and support our platform architecture
● Automate tasks using Bash, NodeJS, Groovy (Jenkins pipelines), and other tools
● Model and create resources in Kubernetes
● Maintain an AWS WorkSpaces infrastructure supporting our back office
● Model, build, and maintain infrastructure using Terraform on AWS
● Build, maintain, and deploy software artifacts as Docker images and containers
● Support various teams with a high level of dedication and professionalism
● Build, maintain, and support InfoSec solutions based upon industry best practices
● Analyze stack traces and application events to improve Site Reliability
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
● A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution (preferred)
● 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer (required)
● A willingness to use automation and vendor integrations to improve engineering efficiency
● Strong understanding of mobile and web backend infrastructure technologies
● Expert understanding of distributed systems design and implementation
● Experience with enterprise integration patterns
● CI/CD Pipeline Development and Maintenance
● A strong preference for test-driven development
● The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
● Strong experience with Ansible or some other configuration management tool
● Excellent communication and priority management skills in an agile environment
Why work at Endpoint
● You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career
● You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
● Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
● We offer great benefits - Health, Dental and Vision, 401K match
● Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
● Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
● Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.