Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for an ambitious Project Manager with strong business, analytical and technical skills to join our Operations team. You will partner with our COO, in a highly visible position, to drive the expansion of the Endpoint Product and Operations into new markets following our latest round of financing. The right candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to evaluate existing systems for improvement, propose and implement process changes, create and manage standard operating procedures, and train cross-functional teams.
As Project Manager, you will use your skills to:
- Work with our operations, product and design teams to gather requirements for entering new markets, documenting the steps along the way so we can standardize our roll out process
- Define business process requirements, research alternatives, drive solutions, gain consensus with our leadership and multi-disciplinary teams
- Once new processes are defined, drive implementation, from articulating requirements and workflows, tracking progress against our deadlines and problem solving when issues arise
- Act as the point of contact and deliver effective internal and external communication, to ensure transparency, and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Task team members and hold them accountable for proper progress
- Lead teams in training sessions and articulate standard operating procedures to ensure adoption
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager in a similar role, prior startup exposure is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Highly analytical and solutions oriented with a desire to tackle complex and ambiguous problems
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data analysis
- Adaptable, self-motivated, naturally curious and coachable with a strong work ethic
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Experience leveraging a business intelligence platform (e.g. Tableau, Looker) is a plus
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced startup culture
Why work at Endpoint
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Does this sound like you? Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.