Business Development Associate (Title and Escrow Sales)
Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint
emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for an ambitious Business Development Associate to join our Team. Armed with a cutting-edge solution and value proposition, you will divide your time between supporting the BD team in setting appointment opportunities and assisting the Head of Business Development furthering company initiatives. In so doing, you will help pioneer a new sales approach and methodology that will radically transform the Title and Escrow Industry.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will use your skills to:
- Prospect, search and add high-value sales leads in support of Business Development Managers
- Effectively engage leads on the phone or via email and set appointment opportunities for Business Development Managers to attend
- Manage a Salesforce database of leads, contacts and opportunities, maintaining good data hygiene
- Communicate the status of deliverables to the BD team & leadership team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, design, engineering and ops to refine our solution and roadmap additional new features
- Help build and refine our sales cycle and pitch, including our demo and marketing assets
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- A competitive, self-starter mindset with an innate hunger to exceed goals and expectations
- A team-oriented collaborator who understands what it takes to win a customer
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- An organized individual who constantly seeks to improve & implement technological efficiencies into their and their teammates business.
- A demonstrated ability to set appointments with leads/prospects
- A ability to quickly learn a new industry
- A demonstrated ability to thoughtfully assess a client’s working environment from a business process and organizational perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities to improve or change them
- Quick adaptation to learn new technologies;
- Experience in using CRM systems, like Salesforce, to manage your sales process (not required)
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early-stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
- Very competitive compensation, including a Long-Term Incentive Plan and Guaranteed Income for a period of time
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.