Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is seeking a Senior Mobile Automation Engineer. Ideal candidates have built automation frameworks for Android and iOS native applications or applications built with React and React Native. You will work with the QA Lead to write integration tests to ensure the highest quality of user experience.
As a Senior Mobile Automation Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Design and build automation frameworks for React Native applications
- Create automated integration cases for iOS and Android
- Collaborate with Product Owners and QA Leads to gather use case requirements
- Build reporting tools to measure and communication failure and success
- Develops, implements and upholds best practices for automation
- Identifies and addresses existing areas of automation which require improvements
- Provides documentation of tools, and hold regular information sessions about automation to enable manual testers to effectively utilize automation tools
As a Senior Mobile Automation Engineer, you’ll come to Endpoint with:
- Proven experience with development tools like XCode, Android Studio, ad-hoc mobile deployments, build automation systems, source control, UI test automation frameworks, and etc.
- Hands on experience in automating tests for native mobile device applications
- Hands on experience using mobile testing frameworks such as XCTest, Appium, Espresso
- 2+ years proven experience with maintaining complex automated test suites or building automation framework for MOBILE clients
- Good knowledge of designing and building automated tests leveraging cloud infrastructure and Continuous Delivery systems (CI/CD)
Why work at Endpoint
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.