Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for someone who….
Assists the Title Officers in opening title files, ordering title research and creating title commitments. Assists the closing team in evaluating submitted documents to evaluate if they satisfy title requirements and/or affect title to the property. Investigates and interprets tax records in order to determine tax liability. Provides exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers.
As a Title Assistant , you will use your skills to:
- Open escrow and title orders and perform initial setup of files and preparation of documents.
- Support title officers with various administrative tasks to produce title commitments and policies for customers.
- Pulling current tax and assessment information for current transactions
- Uploading and attaching any search, tax or abstracted documents to file
- Pulling and attaching additional documents needed such as exception items for customer requests
- Research public records and the internet to assist in the analysis of title and real property taxes for properties.
- Updating fees as needed
- Updating titles for closing or newly recorded documents
- Running documents to be recorded to county recorder’s office on a case to case basis, if needed
- Assisting with policy production and delivery
- Assisting with any other title functions as needed
- Develop fluency in company operating system
You’ll Come to Endpoint with:
- Communicates professionally with all customers.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 2+ years related experience directly assisting with escrow and/or title transactions with some real estate related knowledge and experience
Why work at Endpoint
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Fully stocked snack bar
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Does this sound like you? Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.