Education: BS/BA; a degree in marketing is a plus, but not required
Experience: Extensive exposure to marketing strategy and digital marketing operation
Database marketing, CRM operation, 1:1 marketing, marketing strategy, client management, engagement management, customer analytics, digital analytics, business intelligence (BI) reporting, customer segmentation, email marketing
BuyerGenomics is a fully automated customer and prospect management system, enabling robust usage of data in everyday marketing operation ensuring significant growth in business for retailers. It includes, in a fully autonomous fashion, all data-related marketing functions users can imagine; seamless data ingestion and consolidation, customer-centric database featuring true 360-degree customer view, comprehensive reporting, intuitive segmentation and targeting, as well as user-friendly email campaign functions. BuyerGenomics packs so many features which have been available only to big-time spenders; now small and medium size retailers may get the full benefit of advanced database marketing at a fraction of the cost.
Here at BuyerGenomics, our mission statement is simple: “Make Success Inevitable”. BuyerGenomics accomplishes that mission through data-driven and result-oriented culture that aggressively rewards problem-solving, client relationship building, and thought-leadership. We are looking for “smart creative” minds who can solve problems, synthesize data, and continuously learn new ways to help clients market smarter.
Going through rapid growth as a startup company, we are currently searching for account managers who cultivate relationships with clients by leading them towards best practices in digital marketing, targeting and analytics, regardless of their knowledge level in CRM or multi-channel marketing.
The ideal individual for this role is a digital marketer with agency experience, and an analytical thinker who can appreciate strategic objectives while getting day-to-day work done. The best candidates will have strong problem-solving skills, and a track record of creatively achieving client objectives while overcoming various challenges.
In an intimate startup setting, this position will report to Chief Product Officer. The account manager will work in our main office in New York City on a daily basis.
Position Requirements: In this position, the candidate will:
- Maintain healthy client relationship as the primary contact person representing BuyerGenomics
- Obtain knowledge in client business model, their long and short-term business goals, and unique set of challenges in the context of digital and offline 1:1 marketing
- Organize and lead solutioning sessions involving analysts and senior members of the company
- Produce client presentations with inputs from analysts and data from BuyerGenomics
- Lead strategic meetings with clients, guiding them through unique set of challenges
- Prioritize tasks and project manage long and short-term assignments
- Audit deliverables ensuring accuracy by critically examining the reports against requirements
- Continuously seek for domain and industry best practices and make suggestions
- Collaborate with the product development team for product improvements and new features development
- Participate in testing of new features and provide feedback in a timely manner
Candidate Profile: A successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience and working knowledge in 1:1 marketing/CRM in any channel
- 3+ years of hands-on team leadership experience in advanced analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, advanced segmentation and custom implementations
- 3-5 years of experience in one or more roles in an online e-commerce environment and familiarity with e-commerce processes and marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills, interacting with clients including project sponsors and technical specialists; Ability to manage expectations of the clients, vendors, and internal resources
- Ability to maintain and grow client relationships and a track record of tangible results
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken; ability to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Passion for data and marketing analytics and eagerness to learn
- Comfortable working autonomously with broad guidelines