Digital Account Manager: Integrated Search
Endai is a two-time Inc. List Honoree, established in 2002, and the developer of BuyerGenomics™ Predictive Marketing Automation software. We’re looking for a Digital Account Manager for our PlayBook Client Services team. PlayBook is an analytics-driven online marketing solution that delivers marketing results Clients love.
Endai’s relaxed, fun-loving culture, is complemented by a serious work ethic. We are ambitious marketers, who have a track record for producing results, and are looking for ‘smart creative’ minds that can solve problems, synthesize data, and continually learn new ways to ‘market smarter.’
The ideal individual for this role is a digital marketer with agency experience, and is an analytical thinker who can appreciate bigger picture objectives while getting day to day work done. The best candidates have strong paid & organic search problem-solving skills, and a track record of creatively achieving Client objectives, particularly when faced with obstacles.
If you’re ready to join a team of smart, motivated digital marketing experts that solve marketing problems for both consumer brands and specialized B2B marketers, you should meet Endai.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- 3+ years of hands-on team leadership experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, advanced segmentation and custom implementations.
- 3-7 years of experience in one or more roles in an online e-commerce environment, familiarity with e-commerce processes and marketing.
- 3+ years of senior client communication and ability to interact and manage expectations of the Clients, vendors, and internal resources with all levels of clients and technical resources.
- Motivated to maintain and grow Client relationships and a track record of results
Endai offers competitive compensations, strong benefits, an open & start up office environment, and a Company matching 401k program.