BuyerGenomics is a fully automated customer and prospect management system, enabling robust usage of data in everyday marketing operation ensuring significant growth in business for retailers. It includes, in a fully automated fashion, all data-related marketing functions users can imagine; seamless data ingestion and consolidation, customer-centric database featuring true 360-degree customer view, comprehensive reporting, intuitive segmentation and targeting, as well as user-friendly email campaign functions. BuyerGenomics packs so many features which have been available only to big-time spenders; now small and medium size retailers may get the full benefit of advanced database marketing at a fraction of the cost.
Here at BuyerGenomics, our mission statement is simple: “Make Success Inevitable”.BuyerGenomics accomplishes that mission through data-driven and result-oriented culture that aggressively rewards problem-solving, client relationship building, and thought-leadership. We are looking for “smart creative” minds who can solve problems, synthesize data, and continuously learn new ways to help clients market smarter.
Going through rapid growth as a startup company, we are currently searching for developers who can create new features and improve overall performance of BuyerGenenomics for better user experience. As BG includes fully automated data ingestion and compilation mechanisms, comprehensive set of reports via web interface, email campaign deployment functions, and campaign reporting by all conceivable marketing channels, development areas encompass data flow management, backend database maintenance and update functions, data retrieval and reporting, and ever important UX enhancement for all levels of users.
A successful candidate will have working knowledge in UX development as described below, and most importantly, positive attitude and desire to learn new things.
In an intimate startup setting, this position will report to Head Developer, who will also be aprimary trainer and a guide. The developer will work in our main office in New York City on a daily basis.
Position Requirements: In this position, the candidate will:
- Write codes to develop new features and improve existing functionalities as collectively prioritized by senior members of the company and the development team
- Conduct thorough quality assurance procedures before each release
- Measure UI performance and continuously improve response time of toolsets
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, in graph or report formats, as required
- Audit deliverables ensuring accuracy by critically examining the data and reports against specifications
- Continuously seek for domain and industry best practices and make suggestions
- Collaborate with other product development team members and Account Managers - who represent end-users - for product improvements and new feature developments
Candidate Profile: A successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge in Typescript languages
- Experience in development and deployment of Angular applications
- Work experience in material design is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge in UI performance measurements
- Willingness to learn and conduct numerous tests
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Functional communications skills, both written and spoken; ability to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
- Passion for data technologies and eagerness to learn
- Comfortable working autonomously with broad guidelines
- Some experience in digital marketing support is a definite plus