Who are EMQ
EMQ, founded in 2014, offers secured cross-border remittance services across Asia at a fraction of the price of conventional banks. Today, we have established a regulatory-approved network that offers money remittance service to diverse Asian markets. With an extensive last mile distribution footprint and a strong partner ecosystem of financial institutions, digital wallets, telecommunications companies, and traditional cash pick up operators, we provide thousands of distribution points across North and Southeast Asia.
What is this job about
We are looking for solution engineers to work with our regional sales teams to help with assessing and onboarding our partners in the region. You will be part of the engineering team and work closely the product engineering team to understand the technical aspect of the EMQ product portfolio and feedback product enhancement opportunities based on what you have seen on the field.
What do we expect from you
- Conduct technical assessment on partner readiness for EMQ’s solutions
- Build and integrate with partners using EMQ APIs and custom solutions
- Coordinate with the product team to successfully onboard partners
- Be the product champion and be the partner advocate to enhance EMQ’s products
What qualities are we looking for
- Detail-oriented: you always ask important questions to get clarifications
- Highly-motivated: you are able to build creative solutions that will benefit both EMQ and our partners
- Hands-on coding: you are an experienced coder
- Customer-facing experiences: You have previously worked in a direct customer-facing role. Technical consultant experiences in one of the large consultancies is a huge plus.
- Flexibility: You should expect a 25% regional travel.
What can you expect from us
- A competitive compensation package
- Position available in one of our 5 global offices - Taipei, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai
- A team of great people to work with
- An autonomous working environment