EMQ is the leading financial settlement network that provides an infrastructure to accelerate a cashless economy and provide access to digital financial services across Asia. Leveraging our strong partner ecosystem of financial institutions, telecommunications service provider, messaging platforms and payment processors, we offer our customers and Fortune 500 enterprises a seamless cross-border remittance experience.
JOB LOCATION: Singapore/ Hong Kong
Digital Content Writer
The Digital Content Writer is responsible for crafting quality web content for a variety of content areas to support our business. This position is writing intensive with a primary focus on crafting user-centered, compelling, conversion-oriented, SEO-optimized content tailored for digital channels (i.e. website, email marketing, social media) and a range of audience segments. In addition, the candidate is responsible for maintaining and optimizing internal search functionality through the creation and management of keywords.
- Develop and write high engaging digital or social, thought leadership, blogs, website content across EMQ’s digital platforms, with a strong focus on driving traffic and conversion, growing qualified customers, and boosting engagement
- Generate new, creative and innovative ideas on marketing promotion and social media marketing campaign to ensure all content presents in an attractive way
- Draft SEO-friendly titles and descriptions, use keywords effectively and keep up with Googles latest algorithm change
- Ensure content is in line with company branding
- Being able to measure and analyze content success and defining objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications or related fields
- A minimum of at least 3 years of editorial work experience
- Strong proven editing, research and writing skills, a key responsibility for the role
- Strong understanding of the digital trends in website technology, analytics, social marketing, email marketing, and SEO and SEM fundamentals
- Proactive and detail-oriented with an ability to create written content about a wide array of topics
- Flexible: the ability to handle last minute issues
- Strong work ethics, resourceful and willing to take initiatives