Who are EMQ
EMQ, founded in 2014, offers secured cross-border remittance services across Asia at a fraction of the price of conventional banks. Today, we have established a regulatory-approved network that offers money remittance service to diverse Asian markets. With an extensive last mile distribution footprint and a strong partner ecosystem of financial institutions, digital wallets, telecommunications companies, and traditional cash pick up operators, we provide thousands of distribution points across North and Southeast Asia.
What we are looking for
We are looking for new Project Management guns to join our team to help build out our network of partners and suite of software tools for internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will be an integral part of shaping the future of EMQ's suite of products and services.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases.
- Collaborate with business development, engineers, and designers to define the service and product.
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones.
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against a mandate.
- Perform market research and analysis.
- Understand different functional roles within the business and their requirements in relation to products and services.
- Be an effective communicator in both written and spoken English (and Mandarin ideally but not required).
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Define and execute software test cycles for internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand and guide customers through custom API workflows.
- At least 5 or above years experience of the product and/or project management.
- Technical background is preferred; a good understanding of system architecture and processes as well as software development is necessary.
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style, excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with designer and software engineer team members.
- Prior experience at a startup, software or consumer internet company is highly regarded.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced with code writing, either for fun or work is a plus.