JOB LOCATION: Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo or Seoul
Who are EMQ
EMQ, founded in 2014, offers secured cross-border remittance services across Asia at a fraction of the price of conventional banks. Today, we have established a regulatory-approved network that offers money remittance service to diverse Asian markets. With an extensive last mile distribution footprint and a strong partner ecosystem of financial institutions, digital wallets, telecommunications companies, and traditional cash pick up operators, we provide thousands of distribution points across North and Southeast Asia.
- Build relationships to generate new business and manage existing high-profile customers.
- Develop and expand EMQ’s cross-border transaction business partnerships and volume.
- Build out the North Asia network and oversee all aspects of the process with banks, third-party payment companies and regulatory bodies.
- Develop and manage all channel partners and vendor relationships.
- Coordinate across multiple business functions including business development, operations, and legal/compliance departments.
- Manage multiple & simultaneous integration projects and proactively monitor and control project changes/risks.
- Travel may be required to HK, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Middle East regional offices.
- Reports to the North Asia GM
- Minimum 5-7 years of Business Development experience, with proven track record.
- Previous experience in top tier investment banks, management consulting firm or payments company is a plus, but not necessary.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast evolving start-up environment with a positive attitude.
- High attention to detail, motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented.
- Strategic problem solving, well developed collaboration skills and excellent work ethics.
- Native Chinese. English proficiency skills are required.