JOB LOCATION: Taipei Main Station, Taipei, Taiwan
Who are EMQ
EMQ, founded in 2014, offers secured cross-border remittance services across Asia at a fraction of the price of conventional banks. Today, we have established a regulatory-approved network that offers money remittance service to diverse Asian markets. With an extensive last mile distribution footprint and a strong partner ecosystem of financial institutions, digital wallets, telecommunications companies, and traditional cash pick up operators, we provide thousands of distribution points across North and Southeast Asia.
EMQ are recruiting sales who are interested in helping us expanding App users in Taiwan! As an EMQ Sales Representative for our money-transfer App, you will be an Independent Contractor(doesn't interfere with other full-time contracts), and work freely to earn extra bonuses based on your sales endeavor!
- Direct visit and marketing of EMQ's remittance App service (EMQ Send) to potential Vietnamese or Indonesian customers who are currently employed in Taiwan to increase user numbers
- Conduct product presentation, provide simple technical guidance when new App users face difficulty and clarify customer inquiries
- Increase active EMQ App users by maintaining good relations with target customer groups and collaborate closely with EMQ departments
- Provide suggestion based on market information and customer feedback
- This sales representative position allows you to work-from-home but requires receiving initial basic product training (Taipei office) and will be based on an incentive contract with EMQ (NTD 60 /per case payment: single App Download and Registry)
- R.O.C ARC, APRC or foreign student work permit is required, marriage ARC holders are also welcome to apply
- Good command of Vietnamese (or Indonesian), native speakers will be highly regarded
- Passion for providing App user necessary guidance
- Patient and energetic, iOS/Android interface literate; prior experience in using money transfer apps is preferred
- As noted, the salary will be based on an incentive-contract, further detail will be elucidated during the interview phase
- We expect you to have some Chinese communicative competence, but it is not indispensable
*We do NOT sponsor working visa/work permit for this position