JOB LOCATION: New Taipei City, Taiwan
Who are EMQ
EMQ, founded in 2014, offers secured cross-border remittance services across Asia at a fraction of the price of conventional banks. Today, we have established a regulatory-approved network that offers money remittance service to diverse Asian markets. With an extensive last mile distribution footprint and a strong partner ecosystem of financial institutions, digital wallets, telecommunications companies, and traditional cash pick up operators, we provide thousands of distribution points across North and South.
- Conduct independent internal audit functions to ensure EMQ meets local regulatory requirements in countries where we operate and implement internal policies, procedures, and standards
- Enhance the awareness of operational risks across all functions and to facilitate positive actions to minimize possible deficient findings through an internal audit
- Ensure timely implementation of recommendations made by external auditors and regulators.
- Foster constructive and open dialogues among the functions involved to enhance risk awareness and to bring positive behavior change
- Communicate results of the audit to team leaders with specific recommendations for curing the deficiencies prior to issuance of any audit report
- Contribute to the establishment of an effective internal control system via regular checks and audit recommendations
- Perform periodic internal control program and risk assessment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in audit, compliance, and/or operational risk management
- Good knowledge of remittance business, AML/KYC and back & middle operation is preferable.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Attention to details and good interpersonal skills
- Team player and strong problem-solving skills