Empower Pharmacy is a dynamic and fast-growing FDA registered 503A Compounding Pharmacy and 503B Outsourcing Facility based in Houston, Texas. Empower takes pride in delivering a broad list of quality healthcare products at competitive prices by disrupting the outdated pharmaceutical model. We believe in providing world class customer service to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investment in people and technology.
Our leadership understands the basis of Empower’s success is our people. Our diverse, innovative culture is the foundation for the company’s broader perspective. Empower is in search of bright, self-motivated professionals who are focused, open-minded, and hard-working. This is your opportunity to be part of a former start-up company and a culture that will appreciate and leverage your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
Please note: Empower Pharmacy HQ is located in Houston,TX but this is an Outside Sales role located in the Chicago, IL area.
We are expanding the Outside Sales Team to meet growing demand and allow more patients and providers the opportunity to experience the Empower Pharmacy difference.
Empower Pharmacy is currently seeking two driven, confident, and results-oriented professionals for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales in Chicago, IL. Your primary mission is to represent Empower in a designated territory by establishing relationships with clinics to provide hands-on education and pharmaceutical solutions, while also providing education and ongoing support to assigned accounts in order to maximize revenue. We offer a rewarding, fast-paced, competitive environment with the opportunity to maximize earning potential and fast-track your career.
This position pays $40,000/year + Monthly Commissions on Gross Revenue Generated
- Maximize revenue through the development and maintenance of business relationships
- Collaborate with your manager on sales strategies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Show active interest in product applications, clinical journals/publications, market conditions, and competitor activities
- Track activities, call frequency, requests, and orders via communication logs in CRM
- Follow up with assigned accounts to ensure needs are sufficiently met
- Provide continued education pertaining to compounded medications, new products, back-ordered medications, and general pharmacy updates
- Prepare and present proposals based on customer needs, in accordance with pharmacy guidelines
- Establish price catalog and identify all product and monthly volume that the clinic orders
- Analyze pricing to determine advantage for the customer and the company based on company policy
- Adhere to policies and procedures within Empower
- Follow the marketing and operating procedures
- Adherence to state and federal regulation, pharmacy protocol, and the sales department code of conduct
- Other duties as assigned
How you will succeed
- Demonstrate superior time management
- Execute with the highest level of integrity
- Interact effectively with diverse client groups
- Be an excellent communicator
- Learn a lot quickly
- Work well with others and on your own
- Be accurate and pay attention to details
- React quickly and enthusiastically to change
- Be comfortable with technology
- Meet your goals through self-motivation
- Solve complex problems
- Adhere to dress code
- Bachelors of Science (BS) or healthcare related certification or licensure required
- Experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office preferred
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Services
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team and organization
Position Type: Full time