Empower is a dynamic and fast growing FDA registered 503A Compounding Pharmacy and 503B Outsourcing Facility based in Houston, Texas. We take immense pride in providing our patients with a broad list of health and wellness products to improve their quality of life. Empower is focused on delivering the finest quality healthcare products at competitive prices by disrupting the antiquated pharmaceutical model. We believe in providing world class customer service and delivery processes to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investing in our people and the latest technologies.
Our leadership understands that the basis of a great company is our people. Our diverse culture is akin to a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup and is the foundation for the company’s broader perspective, to serve the needs of our patients through innovation. Empower is in search of bright, self-motivated professionals who are focused, open-minded, and hard-working. This is your opportunity to be part of a company and culture that will appreciate and leverage your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
The New Account Administrator will be responsible for tracking and managing all incoming leads from internal sources and inside and outside sales representatives, in addition to maintaining scheduled communications with potential accounts. This position involves providing administrative support to the Sales Department.
- Establish and qualify new accounts from internal and external sources
- Educate and nurture opportunities until outside sales involvement is appropriate
- Track all open leads and maintain scheduled communication
- Maintain CRM of prospective client information
- Provide quality customer services including servicing existing accounts, answering product and pricing inquiries,
- Work closely with Inside and Outside Sales, Account Management, and Customer Service teams
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the Director of Sales and Inside Sales Manager
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry: pharmaceutical products, compounding, and specific clinical treatments
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Can reliably work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor of Science in related field or healthcare related certification or license preferred
- Previous experience in outbound call center or related administration experience preferred
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Services
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team and organization
Position Type: Full Time non-exempt