The HR Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identifying future hiring needs. The HR Recruiting Coordinator should ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. This position is also responsible for assisting with other human resources projects.
Empower Pharmacy has become a pioneer in the pharmaceutical industry by providing high-quality compounded sterile preparations that serve patients and healthcare providers. Our brand new 15,000 sq ft manufacturing facility located in Houston, Texas, is licensed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as an Outsourcing Facility to provide high-quality sterile preparations nationwide.
With an uncompromising dedication to quality, we compound medications in a state-of-the-art facility that surpasses industry standards. Empower Pharmacy’s service is focused on the daily compounding/admixing, dispensing, and delivery of a variety of medications with uniquely trained and licensed pharmacy personnel compounding a broad range of patient and non-patient specific drugs.
We are looking for positive, upbeat, and enthusiastic people with strict attention to detail, analytical skills and a pleasant demeanor. Quality, dependable people with a strong work ethic and a teamwork approach. You'll have a healthy work-life balance and enjoy a working with a collaborative team. With a true quality mindset, Empower Pharmacy offers the opportunity to put your footprint on something you can be proud of.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges. etc
- Screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. Provides initial screening to assess applicant’s relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the Director of HR and other Directors
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants
- Researches, analyzes, prepares, and presents hiring statistics
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Prepares new-employee files and conducts onboarding of new employees
- Enters new hires into HRIS system and processes employee changes such as direct deposit, address, marital status, etc
- Serve as a new employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- Assist with various special projects in the HR department
- Ability to work within established procedures and practices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain above average attendance and punctuality
- Willingness to work collaboratively and ability to demonstrate effective teamwork
- Ability to work independently to manage work tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities while coordinating multiple job tasks
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be self-starter and results-driven
Education / Qualifications / Certifications
- B.S or B.A degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Two years work experience as an in-house recruiter
- Experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, etc)
Job Type: Full-time