Empower Pharmacy has become a pioneer in the pharmaceutical industry by providing high-quality compounded sterile preparations that serve patients and healthcare providers. Our brand new 15,000 sq ft manufacturing facility located in Houston, Texas, is licensed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as an Outsourcing Facility to provide high-quality sterile preparations nationwide.
With an uncompromising dedication to quality, we compound medications in a state-of-the-art facility that surpasses industry standards. Empower Pharmacy’s service is focused on the daily compounding/admixing, dispensing, and delivery of a variety of medications with uniquely trained and licensed pharmacy personnel compounding a broad range of patient and non-patient specific drugs.
This is a unique opportunity for a HR partner to take ownership of a key position managing the human resources department at a rapidly growing, national leader in the pharmaceutical compounding industry. This is an exciting time to join us; we're enjoying rapid, exponential growth and need a seasoned professional with strong performance in recruiting, culture creation and tactical execution skills to build processes and systems that will support current operations and scale as we expand. You'll take an important chair at the leadership table and make a long-range impact as you bring functions in-house, hire top talent and help our organization expand.
- Responsible for development and implementation of HR strategies that positively impact business results
- Utilize ADP TotalSource to administer human resources functions
- Internal Consultant to functional group managers regarding employee relations issues
- Develop and implement strategies related to recruiting and staffing. Directs the effort to attract, recruit, train, engage and retain the most qualified individuals.
- Conduct interviews and select candidates for the right corporate culture-and role-fit
- Provide support to department directors in all aspects of the employment process including hiring, orientation, training, development, and termination
- Manage and further evolve the professional development function, which includes identifying staff developmental needs at all levels within the organization and providing resources and training programs
- Provide and oversee an effective performance management program
- Develop and oversee a talent management program to identify and develop high-potential employees, and to identify candidates for succession needs
- Maintain and further develop handbooks, policies, and other appropriate and necessary documents, such as summary benefits plan descriptions
- BS/BA Degree level education. Prefer concentration in Recruiting, Human Resources Management, Business, or Organizational Communication
- 5+ years of progressive Human Resources Management/Leadership experience.
- Performance management/people development experience
- Strong experience as a change agent in organizational systems
- Expertise and extensive experience in recruiting, on-boarding, training and administering employee benefits programs
- Broad knowledge and experience in change management, employment law and practices, organizational planning, organizational development, employee relations, performance management, and training and development
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Services
- Company matching contributions
Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays - 6 days
- Paid Vacation (Initially) - 2 weeks
- Paid Vacation (5 years of service) - 3 weeks
- Paid Vacation (10 years of service or more) - 4 weeks
- Personal and Sick Leave - 7 days
- Extended Sick Leave
Extended Time Off
- Family Medical Leave
- Disability & Maternal Leave
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty
Job Type: Full-time