Empower Pharmacy is a dynamic and fast growing FDA registered 503A Compounding Pharmacy and 503B Outsourcing Facility based in Houston, Texas. We take immense pride in providing our patients with a broad list of health and wellness products to improve their quality of life. Empower is focused on delivering the finest quality healthcare products at competitive prices by disrupting the antiquated pharmaceutical model. We believe in providing world class customer service and delivery processes to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investing in our people and the latest technologies.
Our leadership understands that the basis of a great company is our people. Our diverse culture is akin to a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup and is the foundation for the company’s broader perspective, to serve the needs of our patients through innovation. Empower is in search of bright, self-motivated professionals who are focused, open-minded, and hard-working. This is your opportunity to be part of a company and culture that will appreciate and leverage your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
**Please note Empower Pharmacy is located in Houston,Tx but this is an Outside Sales role located in Ft. Worth,TX.
We are expanding the Empower Outside Sales Team to meet the growing demand and allowing more patients and providers the opportunity to experience the Empower difference.
Empower is currently seeking a highly driven, confident and results orientedprofessional for the role of Outside Sales (Physician Liaison) to manage the Fort Worth Territory.Empower offers a fun, fast-paced, competitive environment with the opportunity to maximize earning potential and career growth. The primary mission of the Physician Liaison is to represent Empower in a designated territory by establishing relationships with clinics to provide hands-on education and pharmaceutical solutions, while also providing education and ongoing support to assigned accounts in order to maximize revenue. The Physician Liaison will maintain scheduled communications with potential accounts (leads) with the goal of establishing themas active accounts, in addition to tracking and managing all identified leads fromthe field.
- Maximizing monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current healthcare providers and prospective healthcare providers in the assigned territory or target list to generate new business and retain existing business for the pharmacy’s products and services
- Analyzes the territory/target list potential and determine the value of existing and prospective healthcare provider’s value to the organization
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the territory/target list
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on healthcare provider’sneeds, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps abreast of product applications, clinical journals/publications, market conditions, competitive activities thru the reading of pertinent literature information
- Maintains updated daily communication logs in CRM on activity and call frequency to ensure overall goals are met
- Follows up with assigned accounts to provide any needed assistance and toresolve any service complaints
- Provides continued education and information pertaining to compounded medications, new products, back-ordered medications, and general pharmacy updates.
- Prepares and presents proposals and quotes and recommends products based on customer needs and in accordance with pharmacy guidelines
- Establishes price catalog & identifies all product and monthly volume that theclinic orders
- Product requests and monthly ordering volume estimates are recorded in the CMR software
- Obtains and analyzes pricing to determine the best possible advantage forthe customer and the company based on company policy.
- Serves as a communication liaison between assigned accounts and thePharmacy
- Fulfill any sales related duties as directed by the Director of Sales
- Consistently meets minimum metric standards and expectations
- Ensures successful adherence to policies, procedures and changes to theOrganization
- Follows the marketing and operating procedures outlined in the salesContract
Knowledge & Skills
- Must possess superior time management skills & maintain above average punctuality
- Ability to interact with clinical department administration and managementand ability to interact effectively with diverse client groups
- Ability to engage professionally with small and large groups, speak clearly,and provide accurate information with proper pronunciation of terminology
- Must possess aptitude for comprehension and retention of knowledgepertaining to catalog products
- Willingness to work collaboratively and ability to demonstrate effectiveteamwork while working directly with other liaisons within the salesDepartment
- Ability to work independently to manage work tasks effectively
- Ability to complete all work remotely and while in the field
- Must be detail oriented and possess high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to independently maintain a schedule and quickly adapt to scheduleChanges
- Aptitude for the use of technology to maximize efficiency in the field. Thisincludes using assigned equipment for digital presentations, email access,digital references, and data access
- Ability to prioritize work and meet sales goals
- Must be self-starter and results-driven
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills
- Sensitivity to confidential documents and information
- Strong adherence to state and federal regulation, pharmacy protocol, andthe sales department code of conduct
- Completes all work with honesty, integrity, and the highest level ofProfessionalism
- Must adhere to the department dress code
Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) or healthcare related certification or licensure preferred
- Able to learn intimate knowledge of pharmaceutical products, compounding, andspecific clinical treatments
- Aptitude for online research and use of technology to access knowledge
- Ability to search, locate, and identify leads to target
- Experienced with CRM software and Microsoft Office
- Maintains accurate record keeping while visiting clinics using mobile devices
- Able to consistently optimize time efficiency through planning (i.e. daily route)
- Accurately pronounce medical and pharmaceutical terminology
- Consistent attention to detail
- Can reliably work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Services
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team and organization