Who We Are...
EmployUs is a fast-growing, venture-backed, HR tech start-up on a mission to help people work where they belong. EmployUs does this by helping employers hire more referrals, their best source of talent. Our mobile and web platform unlocks an employer's network, boosting their internal employee engagement and super-charging their referral programs.
You Know You Are Right If...
If recruiters frustrate you and you want to do something about it, here is your chance to disrupt the recruiting industry. We are searching for an Integration Software Engineer who wants to build a set of integration services to enable EmployUs to meet the needs of our growing list of enterprise customers.
What kind of person are we looking for...
- Addicted to engineering best practices and obsessed with automation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Used to collaborating with both technical and non-technical people
- Has deep understanding of modern integration principles and techniques
- Loves solving interoperability problems
- Guards against and destroys technical debt
- Writes clean, unit-tested code and ensures that your teammates do as well
- Designs and builds automated testing suites to ensure the quality of mission-critical software
- Sense of humor, making HR software sexy requires us have a few laughs along the way
You would be perfect for this role if... at least half of these things apply to you.
- You may have 5+ Years Experience as a full-stack software engineer, preferably in Node.js (cause we love our MEAN stack). Bonus points for anyone with experience with HR/recruiting systems.
- You may have experience building scalable integrations using a variety of techniques (REST APIs, SOAP, Bulk Imports, XML Feeds, pure creativity)
- You may have architected/developed/maintained integration frameworks that can be reutilized across multiple 3rd party vendors
- You may have worked in a start-up or venture backed company as a founder, early employee, executive, or an individual contributor. Bonus points for anyone who can share a story of how they have had to hustle to meet a launch schedule.
What Your Role Will Be Like...
As the fourth member of our engineering team, you will be instrumental in building out our core product integrations/integration framework to support the needs of our customer and their employees (likely some of your peers). As a full-stack integration engineer, you will be shipping software your first week and continuing to build and iterate our core product integrations/integration framework to deliver "Recruiting Success" to help us achieve turn our customer's best source of talent into their largest source of talent. As an early stage start-up employee, you will work more hours than at a traditional job, learn more in a month than you would in a year somewhere else, and create an impact unlike anywhere else.
Why EmployUs (or Not)...
You are encouraged to share your opinion, stand up for your beliefs, and do your best work. We are here for the people who do not want to settle, if that is not you, please do not apply. The people who want to work long hours and go the extra mile for their customers, their teammates, and themselves.
Our values are clear (Listed below) and we are relentless about upholding them.
- Connect Intentionally
- Uncompromising Dedication
- We > I
- Punch Above Our Weight Class
- Innovate or Die
In addition to the team you are joining, you should know you are joining a fast-growing venture-backed company. EmployUs was named by NCTA as one of the "Top 10 Start-Ups to Watch" in NC and a top HR Tech company to watch by industry experts. EmployUs has raised $1M+ from the best early-stage investors in the southeast like the founder of PeopleFluent, Cofounders Capital, Sovereign’s Capital and NC IDEA Fund.