Emerald Stay is a Swiss tech-enabled hospitality management company focussing on premium properties and boutique hotels across Europe. To homeowners, we offer an end-to-end solution to monetise their assets in total peace of mind, harnessing the powers of technology, data science and top industry talents. On the other end of our business, we offer a community of global travellers and businesses the intimacy of small premium properties across multiple destinations with Swiss hospitality and local experiences.
Emerald Stay was founded by finance, real estate and hospitality tech professionals, and is backed by influential international investors. We have offices in Geneva and Barcelona.
This role will report to the Marketing Manager. We want someone who is obsessed with marketing and its future, who loves to travel and has a love for storytelling and all things innovative.
Social Media Management
- Working closely with our Marketing Manager to define the social media strategy of Emerald Stay
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms: planning, publishing and maintaining Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Building brand awareness through paid social and non-paid social media campaigns to drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Identifying, reaching out to and working with influencers and brands that are in line with our vision
- Working closely with external parties such as freelancers to implement our creative ideas; conducting creative briefs
Content & SEO
- Liaising with external content writer, and implementing SEO content
- Publishing and formatting new blog articles on Ghost
- Identifying and nurturing SEO collaboration opportunities online
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of digital and marketing activity
- Continuously optimising our campaigns and conversions
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in PR reach
Depending on your bandwidth, skills and interest, you may be involved with other responsibilities.
We are looking for a Jack or Jill of All Trades who will thrive in a dynamically changing environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a content marketing role, preferably at a marketing agency
- You thoroughly enjoy creating creative content
- Experience working with influencers and with other brands
- You understand good SEO practices and Google Analytics
- You truly represent the values and spirit of the company
- You think outside the box and always have creative ideas
- You are proactive and have good organisational skills
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret information
- Fluency in English is essential
- Eligible to work in the EU
- At ease with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- You have a real passion and understanding of our industry
We are growing quickly and we want our talent to grow with us. We offer a work environment that values and empowers people while fostering personal development. Our culture is dictated by the following values:
- Make Mistakes - We foster a creative environment where the best ideas win, where it is okay to make mistakes and unacceptable not to learn from them.
- Question - We don't accept the status quo and look for ways to leverage technology while empowering people.
- Speak Up - We are true people who give honest feedback, who are not afraid to share opinions and who don't talk behind one's back.
- Think Big - While staying humble, we aim for the stars and work towards established goals and metrics.
- Don’t Compromise - We are obsessed with quality, like a Swiss watchmaker.
- Care - We care about our team members, our partners and our clients, and make our passion and our work one and the same.
Feeling aligned? Then we want you on the Emerald Stay team!