Emerald is a Swiss tech-enabled hospitality management company focussing on premium properties and boutique hotels across Europe. To homeowners, we offer an end-to-end solution to monetise their assets in total peace of mind, harnessing the powers of technology, data science and top industry talents. On the other end of our business, we offer a community of global travellers and businesses the intimacy of small premium properties across multiple destinations with Swiss hospitality and local experiences.
Emerald was founded by finance, real estate and hospitality tech professionals, and is backed by influential international investors. We have about 10 staff members in our offices in Geneva and Barcelona.
This role will report to the Marketing Manager. You will be in charge of our multiple global social media accounts across a range of channels, and will also assist in content creation and community/ambassador management. We want someone who is obsessed with social media and its future, who loves to travel and has a love for storytelling and all things innovative.
Start in autumn 2019, for 3 to 6 months depending on availabilities.
- Plan and maintain the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Gather, curate and create content to build and monitor a social media presence aligned with business goals.
- Data analyzing and optimisation: you are always looking at ways to improve.
- Create and provide engaging visual content to be used on social but also on emails and/or website.
- Innovation: you are on the look-out for the latest trends in social media marketing and will be able to suggest ways in which we can utilise new channels and features
Depending on your bandwidth, skills and interest, you may be involved with other responsibilities.
We are looking for a Jack or Jill of All Trades who will thrive in a dynamically changing environment.
- Culturally engaged, sparky and curious.
- Passionate about hospitality, guest services and innovation in the industry.
- Strong attention to detail and able to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns and derive meaning from it.
- Knowledge of media strategy and how social media can be integrated into start-ups strategy.
- Must be confident with Photoshop and experience in or willing to learn the following:
Hootsuite (or similar tool), YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics.
- Excellent written English skills are a must.
- Understanding of graphic design principles; photography experience is a plus.
We are growing quickly and we want our talent to grow with us. We offer a work environment that values and empowers people while fostering personal development. Our culture is dictated by the following values:
- Make Mistakes - We foster a creative environment where the best ideas win, where it is okay to make mistakes and unacceptable not to learn from them.
- Question - We don't accept the status quo and look for ways to leverage technology while empowering people.
- Speak Up - We are true people who give honest feedback, who are not afraid to share opinions and who don't talk behind one's back.
- Think Big - While staying humble, we aim for the stars and work towards established goals and metrics.
- Don’t Compromise - We are obsessed with quality, like a Swiss watchmaker.
- Care - We care about our team members, our partners and our clients, and make our passion and our work one and the same.
Feeling aligned? Then we want you on the Emerald team!