The Position: Vaginal Rejuvenation Sales Representative – Inside Sales Job
Why Embry Women's Health?
- Generous compensation structure including uncapped commission.
- Career growth and advancement.
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance.
- Cutting edge medical equipment.
- Employee discounts on products and services.
- Supportive and uplifting office culture.
Sales Representative Job Description:
A Sales Representative is vital to delivering customer service and driving sales results by selling and promoting Embry Women's Health Vaginal Rejuvenation services. We are looking for top performers with a track record of success.
The Ideal candidate is confident with high integrity coupled with a customer-centric attitude. This person will be responsible for face-to face consultations and generating enthusiasm for our non-invasive procedures.
Our expert marketing team will provide you with warm leads through their social media initiatives. In addition to new patient sales, this role requires following up with previous potential clients/patients who have not purchased with us in the past. Our successful Sales Representatives are able to renew interest by promoting Vaginal Rejuvenation services.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments with warm leads; conduct initial consultation; describe treatments line professionally and with an expert knowledge base.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential patient; explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections; prepare financing contracts with lenders such as Care Credit and Loan Hero.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Create client retention by upselling additional products and services.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current aesthetic treatment process.
- Manage front desk duties such as checking patients in/out while ensuring a positive and warm experience and maintaining a clean and professional clinic.
- Adhere to established policies and protocols.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Education/ Experience: Previous sales experience required.
- Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, peers, and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to patients and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
Embry Women's Health a medical company set in beautiful setting that offers quality care for women throughout the continuity of life. We are growing fast and looking for exceptional people to join our team. Vaginal Rejuvenation is a single effective non-invasive treatment for dryness, urinary incontinence and vaginal laxity.
From attentive sales representatives to meticulous clinicians, we are a team of professionals driven by customer satisfaction and successful client outcomes.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Compensation:
The position offers a generous pay structure with additional earning potential through commissions and bonuses. Additional benefits include (but not limited to)
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Generous employee discounts.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Embry Women's Health reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Embry Women's Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.