Are you an experienced Healthcare marketing professional who would enjoy creating, overseeing and implementing content marketing strategies for world-changing, life-impacting clients?
In this full-time (in-office or remote) position, you will be charged with diving deep into our Healthcare and Life Sciences clients' businesses and audiences in order to recommend strategic content programs.
Such content will range from written content/copy to video, photography, infographics, animation and any other content formats that will benefit the client.
You will develop a network of reliable, talented (outside) content resources and partners and manage the development of recommended content.
This is not a copywriting or content creation role per se. Although some writing is required, this is a strategist position, overseeing such content.
Employment Type: Full-time with Salary and Benefits
Location: Fall River, MA or Remote (US Based Only)
- Experience and deep knowledge of Healthcare and Life Sciences content marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate content marketing ROI
- Self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively as needed
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on a variety of Healthcare clients' businesses in order to make actionable recommendations rapidly, yet comprehensively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Charismatic, engaging personality
- Strong written, communication and time management skills
- Marketing experience, knowledge and instincts
- Strong networker
Software Tools Utilized:
- Google Suite including Google Hire
- WordPress (for posting jobs to website)
Perks of joining emagine:
- Opportunity to collaboratively work with top-tier talent
- On the job training and development
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401k with match
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Opportunity to give back to the community