Elysium Health is seeking a Growth Operations Manager to join the team based in New York. As part of Elysium’s Growth Operations team, you will join a select group that is responsible for supporting growth initiatives across the organization. The group is structured as a tactical, special situations team that operates across divisions and covers a broad range of business functions. At its core, the team supports the business with data analysis to inform areas including (but not limited to): product development, pipeline, clinical studies, partnerships, marketing, finance and reporting, supply chain and logistics, and international expansion.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who obsesses over delivering measurable results and thrives in detail, organization, and analysis. You should have at least two (2) years of investment banking, consulting and/or private equity/venture capital experience. Like us, you should be data-driven, have a deep passion for science and consumer health, and curious about new ways to grow the business.
- Support team-wide effort to achieve and maintain best-in-class operating metrics by identifying areas of optimization and developing an implementation strategy
- Analyze strategic opportunities including new research and product development, partnerships, and acquisitions
- Evaluate new products and market opportunities, and develop and execute on growth strategy
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in investment banking, consulting, and/or private equity/venture capital
- Top-tier analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and attention to detail
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- A passion for science and health
Elysium is building the world's first direct-to-consumer health science company, developing advanced natural products that go beyond nutritional and dietary supplements to address cellular health at the most fundamental levels. Using new technologies, we can now impact wellness at an unprecedented scale - from cellular and metabolic processes to entire systems and pathways. We are growing our operational team to work with over 30 scientists and medical pioneers, as well as 6 Nobel Laureates, to bring scientific breakthroughs in health directly to the home. Our investors include: General Catalyst, Breyer Capital, Morningside Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bob Nelsen (ARCH Venture Partners) among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.