Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as the face of Elysium to customers and other external stakeholders
- Deliver exceptional customer service through inbound phone, email and social media
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Conduct audits and analyze trends to better understand how we can improve the customer journey
- Think creatively about proactive methods of serving customers
- Channel customer insights to all areas of the business such as marketing, design, and product
What We're Looking For:
- You’re full of energy, optimism, poise, adaptability, grit, and sincerity
- You are naturally curious and question the status quo in order to redefine what’s possible
- You are solution-oriented: your job starts after a problem has been identified
- You are incredibly articulate - you love to write, read, and communicate with clarity
- You know how to read people and think creatively to achieve win-win outcomes
- You are all about follow-through. You match great intentions with great results
- You love to get-s#*+-done (GSD) with independence, resourcefulness, and a sense of humor
- You have a ‘no task too small’ attitude, top-notch work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit
You are committed to the bigger picture -- changing the landscape of healthcare for good. You are eager to tackle challenges that fall outside of your role once your goals have been met.
Background and Experience:
You have continuously proven yourself academically, personally and professionally. You have previously succeeded in demanding, fast-paced, changing environments. You are customer-centric, and have demonstrated your ability to connect with people on behalf of your team or organization.
Compensation and Perks:
We offer competitive start-up rates, ownership, and direct collaboration with senior leadership team. We’ll always invest in your wellbeing and development, with stipends for education and wellness.