Elysium is seeking a CRM & Retention Marketing Manager to be the first to run our retention marketing efforts. You will join our growth team and work alongside acquisition to build world-class marketing campaigns delighted to engage, retain and build client loyalty. The role requires a deep knowledge of email marketing, segmentation and cohort analysis, and loyalty programming, as well as a real desire to build exceptional, personalized client experiences. Top-notch strategic, analytical, and creative skills are required, as this role provides an opportunity to significantly influence performance and success of the business.
- Design personalized messaging strategies across multiple channels, including email, SMS, and other communication channels to address each segment and stage of the client lifecycle.
- Manage email execution from planning, setup and testing, to deployment, analysis and optimization.
- Manage our list growth tactics, segmentation and cohort analysis.
- Use email to reinforce subscription value, increase product adoption, upsell/cross-sell plans and new products, and improve customer satisfaction and brand certainty.
- Help drive awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming product releases, and additions to our scientific team.
- Develop tools and manage reporting to measure and forecast churn, activation, retention, and subscription conversion performance.
- Identify key metrics and establish dashboards to optimize activation and retention programs.
- A proven track record in retention marketing in a direct-to-consumer business. - A customer-centric mindset and experience collaborating with other marketers and teams to achieve a cohesive customer journey that succeeds in retaining and expanding relationships with customers.
- You are focused on data, and deeply familiar with tools to support retention and CRM efforts.
- You are comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools like Looker, Email Creation/HTML, Email Platforms such as Klaviyo/Sailthru/Iterable.
- Experience with Python and k-means clustering a plus.