Elysium is seeking a CRM & Retention Marketing Manager to be the first to run our retention marketing efforts. You will join our growth team and work alongside acquisition to build world-class marketing campaigns delighted to engage, retain and build client loyalty. The role requires a deep knowledge of email marketing, segmentation and cohort analysis, and loyalty programming, as well as a real desire to build exceptional, personalized client experiences. Top-notch strategic, analytical, and creative skills are required, as this role provides an opportunity to significantly influence performance and success of the business.
- Design personalized messaging strategies across multiple channels, including email, SMS, and other communication channels to address each segment and stage of the client lifecycle.
- Manage email execution from planning, setup and testing, to deployment, analysis and optimization.
- Manage our list growth tactics, segmentation and cohort analysis.
- Use email to reinforce subscription value, increase product adoption, upsell/cross-sell plans and new products, and improve customer satisfaction and brand certainty.
- Help drive awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming product releases, and additions to our scientific team.
- Develop tools and manage reporting to measure and forecast churn, activation, retention, and subscription conversion performance.
- Identify key metrics and establish dashboards to optimize activation and retention programs.
- A proven track record in retention marketing in a direct-to-consumer business. - A customer-centric mindset and experience collaborating with other marketers and teams to achieve a cohesive customer journey that succeeds in retaining and expanding relationships with customers.
- You are focused on data, and deeply familiar with tools to support retention and CRM efforts.
- You are comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools like Looker, Email Creation/HTML, Email Platforms such as Klaviyo/Sailthru/Iterable.
- Experience with Python and k-means clustering a plus.
Elysium is building the world's first direct-to-consumer health science company, developing advanced natural products that go beyond nutritional and dietary supplements to address cellular health at the most fundamental levels. Using new technologies, we can now impact wellness at an unprecedented scale - from cellular and metabolic processes to entire systems and pathways. We are growing our operational team to work with over 30 scientists and medical pioneers, as well as seven Nobel Laureates, to bring scientific breakthroughs in health directly to the home.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.