Elysium is seeking an exceptional copywriter to support its marketing efforts. As a copywriter, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of Elysium's mission, products, partnerships, and customers. You will recommend the concepts for, and write, campaigns for advertising and marketing materials, including for digital, print, television, podcast, etc. You will see these projects through from beginning to end with fastidious attention to detail. You will collaborate with the marketing, PR, and science teams.
- Write copy for all forms of marketing and advertising materials
- Understand the technical properties of products
- Research and understand market trends
- Copy edit and proofread
- Develop and maintain a library of reference material
- Science educational background a plus
- B.A. a related field
- Three or more years of relevant experience, agency or in-house
- Superior writing skills supported by a portfolio of examples
- Ability to write on deadline (no "writer's block")
Elysium is building the world's first direct-to-consumer health science company, developing advanced natural products that go beyond nutritional and dietary supplements to address cellular health at the most fundamental levels. Using new technologies, we can now impact wellness at an unprecedented scale - from cellular and metabolic processes to entire systems and pathways. We are growing our operational team to work with over 30 scientists and medical pioneers, as well as 7 Nobel Laureates, to bring scientific breakthroughs in health directly to the home.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.