As VP of Customer Experience, you will design and develop Elysium’s overarching customer experience strategy and customer communication efforts. Our customers, their well-being, and their education and pursuit of knowledge in advancing their approach to health is of top importance to Elysium. We are seeking a passionate, highly collaborative, expert-level communicator and executive leader to drive this core function of the Elysium team forward. This position requires a balance of innovative creativity, analytical thinking, and high-impact leadership capabilities to further develop our existing Customer Experience workflow, and to scale the customer-facing organization through current and future periods of significant growth.
- As a key member of the Executive team, you will spearhead the Customer Experience and Customer Communication strategy at Elysium
- Partner with senior leadership on Marketing, Engineering, Product and Design to ensure the customer journey is effectively managed, optimized, and continually improved upon to provide an incredible experience for our customers
- Formalize our data collection efforts to aggregate, organize, and drive customer insights effectively and measurably back into the organization, and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and factored into strategic decision making across the business
- Partner with scientific team and operations team to ensure effective implementation of and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures for health-related inquiries and feedback
- Optimize the customer lifecycle by partnering closely with Marketing to create and implement an exceptional outbound communication strategy to drive customer education, relationship development, and retention over time
- Develop strategies and implement new efforts that support adherence to product and engagement around brand to support extension of customer lifecycle
- Provide executive leadership to the Customer Experience team on the front-lines of our inbound communication channels to support our customers and prospective customers pre and post-purchase in their pursuit of help and information
- Hire, scale, train, and retain our Customer Experience team, providing inspirational coaching, constant feedback, and fostering an excellent team culture
- Drive team performance against KPIs, SLAs, and communication quality standards to provide best-in-class customer service in a timely, effective manner
- Develop thorough team training program that fosters subject matter expertise across product, science, research, and logistics for effective onboarding and ramping of new customer experience team members
- Develop system to collect continuous feedback from customers to identify areas of improvement for customer experience,
- Collaborate with People Operations to ensure all new Elysium team members get formalized training and exposure to our customers and the way we support them via CX
- BA/BS Degree, followed by 15+ years of demonstrated success at growth stage technology startups, luxury brands, biotech, or pharmaceutical industry is required; MBA/MS and experience at D2C e-commerce businesses a plus.
- Demonstrable experience building strong alignment with Business and Product Management, leading initiatives to collect, analyze, and distribute key customer insights that produce actionable customer priorities across the business.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a CX-focused managerial role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and bring a serious amount of passion to company mission and team development
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and metrics-focused with demonstrated ability to help teams meet and exceed performance objectives
- Exceptional leadership, management, hiring and training skills with demonstrated ability to manage large teams
- Best-in-class communication skills with ability to foster consistent delivery of brand voice and tone across multiple customer-facing channels
Elysium Health’s mission is to solve the biggest challenges in health with science, to help people live healthier for longer. Elysium works directly with top scientists, clinicians and health professionals around the world to translate advances in science and technology into innovative health products that work. Our product development pipeline begins with research and development, continues with preclinical studies, and culminates with human clinical trials to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of products. Throughout this process, Elysium’s focus is to develop compounds found in nature that allow people to support their health proactively.
Elysium is guided by a Scientific Advisory Board, which includes multiple winners of the Nobel Prize, as well as researchers and doctors who are experts in chemistry, physiology, neuroscience, complex chemical systems, biochemistry, and many other fields of study.
Basis, Elysium Health’s first product, is a proprietary formulation of two ingredients designed to support long-term health at the cellular level. Basis is clinically proven to increase NAD+ levels, which decline with age. NAD+ is required for energy creation, regulating circadian rhythms, maintaining healthy DNA, and hundreds of other biological functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.