As our Director of Customer Experience, you will lead the customer experience strategy and customer communication efforts on behalf of the Elysium brand. Our customers, their well-being, and their education and pursuit of knowledge in advancing their approach to health is of top importance to Elysium. We are seeking a passionate, highly collaborative, expert-level communicator and leader to drive this core function of the Elysium team forward. This position requires a balance of innovative creativity, analytical thinking, and high-impact leadership capabilities to develop our existing Customer Experience workflow, and to scale the customer-facing organization through current and future periods of significant growth.
- Work for the Chief of Staff and closely with Co-Founders to spearhead the Customer Experience and Customer Communication strategy at Elysium
- Partner with senior leadership on Marketing, Engineering, Product and Design to ensure the customer journey is effectively managed, optimized, and continually improved upon to provide an incredible experience for our customers
- Lead the Customer Experience team on the front-lines of our inbound communication channels to support our customers and prospective customers pre and post-purchase in their pursuit of help and information
- Hire, scale, train, and retain our Customer Experience team during periods of rapid growth, providing inspirational coaching, constant feedback, and excellent team culture
- Drive team performance against KPIs, SLAs, and communication quality standards to provide best-in-class customer service in a timely, effective manner
- Develop thorough team training program that fosters subject matter expertise across product, science, research, and logistics for effective onboarding and ramping of new customer experience team members
- Partner with scientific team and operations team to ensure effective implementation of and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures for health-related inquiries and feedback
- Formalize our data collection efforts to aggregate, organize, and drive customer insights effectively and measurably back into the organization, and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and factored into strategic decision making across the business
- Optimize the customer lifecycle by partnering closely with Marketing to create and implement an exceptional outbound communication strategy to drive customer education, relationship development, and retention over time
- Develop strategies and implement new efforts that support adherence to product and engagement around brand to support extension of customer lifecycle
- Develop system to collect continuous feedback from customers to identify areas of improvement for customer experience,
- Collaborate with People Operations to ensure all new Elysium team members get formalized training and exposure to our customers and the way we support them via CX
- 10+ years of demonstrated success and experience working on growth stage technology/start-up teams in leadership positions, preferably in D2C e-commerce businesses
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a CX-focused managerial role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and bring a serious amount of passion to company mission and team development
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and metrics-focused with demonstrated ability to help teams meet and exceed performance objectives
- Exceptional leadership, management, hiring and training skills with demonstrated ability to manage large teams
- Best-in-class communication skills with ability to foster consistent delivery of brand voice and tone across multiple customer-facing channels
Elysium is building the world's first direct-to-consumer health science company, developing advanced natural products that go beyond nutritional and dietary supplements to address cellular health at the most fundamental levels. Using new technologies, we can now impact wellness at an unprecedented scale - from cellular and metabolic processes to entire systems and pathways. We are growing our operational team to work with over 30 scientists and medical pioneers, as well as 6 Nobel Laureates, to bring scientific breakthroughs in health directly to the home.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.