is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our growing design team as the Elysium brand expands. You will be working closely with our design, engineering and marketing teams simultaneously, building the user experiences that drive customer acquisition, retention, and an excellent customer experience along the way.
We are seeking a strong communicator and team player with a passion for understanding users, envisioning user experiences and brand concepts, and translating them into design solutions with high visual impact. Responsibilities
- Lead the digital design efforts to establish Elysium as a known and trusted brand in the consumer health sphere
- Collaborate closely with our Chief Design Officer, design team, engineering team and marketing team to create user experiences that are trustworthy, authoritative, human, and necessary - reflective of the physical products we produce and the scientists we work with
- Provide subject matter expertise in the design and development of e-commerce systems
- Rapidly prototype interfaces in code and test with users
- Analyze Elysium’s existing and potential customer base to build meaningful and intuitive online experiences for them
- Translate brand and messaging concepts into visual representations that drive acquisition and excellent user experience
- Build visuals that help people understand science and health-related concepts easily
- 5+ years of experience designing mobile and web applications
- Impeccable eye for detail & passion for creating superior user experiences
- Expertise in Adobe CS programs, Sketch, and relevant design software. Ability to communicate interactions rapidly at varying levels of resolution
- Experience in developing interaction or motion prototypes. Understanding of how to work with developers and build for them
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to communicate well in a cross-functional capacity
- Proven ability to manage production timelines effectively
- A diverse portfolio you are ready to share!
Elysium is building the world's first direct-to-consumer health science company, developing advanced natural products that go beyond nutritional and dietary supplements to address cellular health at the most fundamental levels. Using new technologies, we can now impact wellness at an unprecedented scale - from cellular and metabolic processes to entire systems and pathways. We are growing our operational team to work with over 30 scientists and medical pioneers, as well as 7 Nobel Laureates, to bring scientific breakthroughs in health directly to the home.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.