Are you looking to use your skills for good? Ellevate Network is the leading community for professional women committed to helping each other succeed. This is a rare opportunity to gain broad experience at a tight-knit growing company that's passionate about social change.
We are looking for a full-time Enterprise Account Associate to join our New York City team. We strongly value diverse perspectives and care deeply about building a positive work environment; each of our small teams operates with a high level of flexibility, autonomy, and ownership for our path forward.
As an Enterprise Account Associate, you will be on the front-line, supporting our global community of professional women, you will be responsible for corporate partner retention, driving customer satisfaction, leading post-sales efforts including customer onboarding, driving user engagement and satisfaction, and identifying upsell opportunities.
We’re looking for someone passionate about creating change in the world of business. You’re right for the position if you’re a problem-solver, a self-starter, collaborative, organized, and have strong communication skills. Experience in client relations or community management is a must.
What to expect in this role:
- You’ll join a small, collaborative, tight-knit B Corp with a big mission: equality for all.
- You’ll have a high level of responsibility and ownership over impactful projects.
- You'll have direct access to our leadership team, with open lines of communication to discuss the role you play in our growing business.
- You'll attend and assist at all-hands-on-deck Ellevate events in NYC, a few times per quarter, after-work on weekdays; we adjust our flexible hours on other days to account for these longer evenings.
- You’ll receive competitive benefits, like flexible work hours and locations, unlimited vacation time, 401(k) matching, generous parental leave, time off to volunteer, a wellness stipend, and more.
- You'll receive full access to Ellevate Network’s resources, speakers, events, and content.
- You’ll work from our brand new office with bottomless snacks, cold brew, wine, and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- El(l)evate the overall client experience.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned corporate partners.
- Drive engagement of the Ellevate partnership. You’re our champion. You’ll develop strong, long-lasting relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Oversee the onboarding experience and training for new clients, and then work with them to ensure they are leveraging the partnership effectively and using best practices.
- Liaise with Ellevate HQ and Global Chapters leaders.
- Track and report on client health, as well as proactively identifying engagement trends in order to uncover renewal risks and identify areas of upsell opportunities.
- Ensure all partnerships are meeting clients’ needs and objectives.
- Provide a world-class support experience by handling clients with grace and confidence
- Working interdepartmentally with our marketing, membership, product, and tech teams to communicate customer feedback and collaboratively improve our product and service.
- Invest heavily in the team, grow and find success in the job by learning from one another’s experiences, and actively work to improve.
Who will be successful in this role?
- You're collaborative - able to work independently or on a team.
- You're quick on your feet - you know when to be scrappy and when to invest and stop cutting corners.
- You're an effective communicator with team members and external users. You enjoy working with a variety of different personalities and with people from different backgrounds-- from young professionals to C-suite executives.
- You’re flexible, patient, and able to adapt to a changing environment.
- You're persevering and excited to contribute to our mission.
- You can present in an effective, actionable, and confident manner.
- You strongly believe that diversity is an asset.
- You consider yourself energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic, with strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years in relationship building or a client facing role like Client Services or Account Management.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Canva, and Keynote.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zoho or other CRM and marketing software.
- Experience dealing with multiple issues at a time, excellent time management, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented.
- A patient and professional demeanor, positive attitude.
Benefits of Working at Ellevate:
- Flexible Work Hours & Locations - primarily during business hours Monday-Friday in Manhattan, with ability to work remotely as needed.
- Unlimited Vacation Time.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Parental leave policy.
- Retirement savings plan (401k).
- Time off to volunteer.
- Annual wellness reimbursement.
- Access to Ellevate’s resources, speakers, events, and content.
- Beautiful office with snacks, cold brew, wine, etc.
At Ellevate Network we believe that there is power in diversity. We value different perspectives and recognize that they help us grow.
Ellevate Network is an equal opportunity employer and as such recruits, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.