Looking to get experience in a fast-paced, mission-driven company? Ellevate Network is the leading community for professional women, focused on providing smart, ambitious and successful women with a community they can lean on and learn from.
Located in NYC, we are looking for an Editorial Intern to join our rapidly growing team and company. We’re looking for someone passionate about creating change in the world of business; you’re right for the position if you’re a problem-solver, a self-starter, organized and adaptable, focused, and have strong writing and communication skills. Some experience in writing and editing required.
- Join a small, collaborative, tight-knit B Corp with a big mission: closing the gender achievement gap.
- High level of responsibility and ownership over impactful areas of the business, including the review and approval of member-submitted content for the website and 3rd party platforms
- Influence and provide creative input on Ellevate content, from member-submitted articles to your own writing for the website
- Full access to Ellevate Network’s resources, speakers, events, and content.
- Brand new office with bottomless snacks, cold brew on tap, wine fridge, Bagel Fridays, and more
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Patient and professional demeanor with a positive attitude
- Must be proactive; have a sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and different tasks
- Must be able to attend Ellevate Network events, usually after-work on weekdays (typically one per week)
- Prior writing and editorial experience
- Must have own laptop
At Ellevate Network we believe that there is power in diversity. We value different perspectives and recognize that they help us grow.
Ellevate Network is an equal opportunity employer and as such recruits, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.