Looking to use your skill and contribute to a social enterprise? Ellevate Network is the leading community for professional women, focused on providing smart, ambitious and successful women with a community they can lean on and learn from.
Located in NYC, we are looking for a full-time MBA Summer Intern to join our rapidly growing team and company. We’re looking for someone passionate about creating change in the word of business; you’re right for the position if you’re a creative problem-solver with both analytical and communication skills. Prior experience in a large corporation and product development a plus.
- Join a small, collaborative, tight-knit B Corp with a big mission: closing the gender achievement gap.
- Work closely with Director of Corporate Partnerships, Director of Product as well as Ellevate Corporate Partners (Fortune 1000 companies)
- High level of responsibility and ownership over a new strategic product
- Conduct a competitive landscape analysis, manage user interviews, produce a survey and market research
- Craft a business case for building, promoting and launching the new product.
- Present findings and recommendations to business and product leadership at end of internship
- Full access to Ellevate network of resources, speakers, events, and content.
- Brand new office with bottomless snacks, cold brew on tap, wine fridge, and more.
We’re looking for someone...
- First year MBA with a strong interest in the importance of Ellevate’s mission.
- Creative, but organized. Can turn a wide array of data points and ideas into a cohesive plan to validate those ideas.
- Data-Minded. Can design, execute, and analyze user surveys, interviews and market research.
- Collaborative, but at the same time, independent - you can drive progress without hand-holding.
- Well spoken and polished. You may be the external face of Ellevate in interviews, surveys, and at events in front of key partners.
- Action oriented and resourceful. You understand what it’s like to quickly validate ideas with the limited resources of a small team.
- Prior product or program experience is a plus
- Prior sales or business development experience is a plus
- Must be able to attend Ellevate Network events, usually after-work on weekdays (typically one per week)
- Must have own laptop
At Ellevate Network we believe that there is power in diversity. We value different perspectives and recognize that they help us grow.
Ellevate Network is an equal opportunity employer and as such recruits, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.