Looking to get experience in a fast-paced, mission-driven company? Ellevate Network is the leading community for professional women, focused on providing smart, ambitious and successful women with a community they can lean on and learn from.
Located in NYC, we are looking for an Event Planning Summer Intern to join our rapidly growing team and company. We’re looking for someone passionate about creating change in the word of business; you’re right for the position if you’re a problem-solver, a self-starter, organized and adaptable, and have strong communication skills. Experience in event planning is a plus.
- Join a small, collaborative, tight-knit B Corp with a big mission: closing the gender achievement gap.
- High level of responsibility and ownership over impactful projects, including planning signature events like our Anniversary Party and portions of our Mobilizing the Power of Women Summit which will take place on June 21st
- Influence and provide creative input on Ellevate programming, from topic and speaker selection, to decoration and design
- Full access to Ellevate network of resources, speakers, events, and content.
- Brand new office with bottomless snacks, cold brew on tap, wine fridge, Bagel Fridays, and more.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented
- Patient and professional demeanor, positive attitude
- Must be proactive, have a sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and different tasks
- Must be able to attend Ellevate Network events, usually after-work on weekdays (typically one per week)
- Prior event planning experience
- Must have own laptop
At Ellevate Network we believe that there is power in diversity. We value different perspectives and recognize that they help us grow.
Ellevate Network is an equal opportunity employer and as such recruits, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.