Eleanor Health is an integrated, evidence-based outpatient care and addiction recovery platform for opioid and other substance use disorders. Our organization hopes to transform the way accessible, evidence-based care is delivered in the substance use disorder space, and we are looking for compassionate and dedicated physicians to help us accomplish that goal.
Reporting to the State Medical Director, part-time employed and independent contractor MAT and Psychiatric physicians function as integral members of the treatment team. Working arrangements are flexible and individuals may work in our clinic for as few as 4 hours per week.As an early-stage startup, this is a unique opportunity for talented and driven individuals to join a well-funded organization that will grow from several employees to 100+ in the next 12-18 months.
In order to work for Eleanor Health, physicians must be waivered to prescribe Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) through the DATA 2000 Waiver. Our organization will sponsor the required training for any Eleanor Health physician.
- Provides direct patient care for MAT both in-person and via telemedicine
- Works closely with Eleanor Health Clinic Manager and other team members, including advanced practice nurses, to ensure seamless integration of medical services with whole-person support services
- Contributes to a unique and attractive culture that values mission-orientation, proactive initiative, ethical behavior, and collaboration
- Ensures medical care and documentation are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and CARF accreditation standards
- Participates in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives
- M.D., D.O., MBBS
- Current active, unencumbered United States medical license
- Current active, unencumbered DATA -waivered DEA
- Board Certified in primary specialty and Addiction Medicine preferred
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space
- Ability to work across teams and functions, self-starter who quickly identifies what needs to be done and takes ownership
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking on a variety of tasks, as needed
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- MAT Prescribing and Patient Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- MD/DO/MBBS (Required)
- United States Medical License (Required)
- Board Certification in Addiction Medicine (Preferred)
- DATA-waivered DEA (Preferred)