Reporting to the State Medical Director, Eleanor Health MAT and Psychiatric physicians function as integral members of the treatment team for individuals with opioid and other substance use disorders. Eleanor Health physicians are responsible for conducting MAT induction, MAT follow-up visits, psychiatric evaluations and psychiatric medication management within skillset.
Eleanor Health is a newly formed and well-funded organization that will grow from several employees to 100+ in the next 12-18 months. As an early-stage startup, this is a unique opportunity for a talented and internally-driven individual to get his or her hands in the details of setting up and building a mission-driven organization where people are our most valued asset.
Importantly, he or she must be passionate about healthcare and transforming the way we deliver compassionate, accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space.
- Provides direct patient care for substance use disorders, including MAT and or psychiatric services, both in-person and via telemedicine
- Works closely with Eleanor Health Clinic Manager and other team members, including advanced practice nurses, to ensure seamless integration of medical services with whole-person support services
- Contributes to a unique and attractive culture that values mission-orientation, proactive initiative, ethical behavior, and collaboration
- Ensures medical care and documentation are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and CARF accreditation standards
- Participates in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives
- M.D., D.O., MBBS
- Current active, unencumbered United States medical license
- Current active, unencumbered DATA -waivered DEA
- Board Certified in primary specialty and Addiction Medicine or Addiction Psychiatry preferred
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space
- Ability to work across teams and functions, self-starter who quickly identifies what needs to be done and takes ownership
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking on a variety of tasks, as needed
- Experience directly providing MAT or psychiatric patient care within the last year