Do you want to make a difference in overcoming one of the most serious epidemics affecting our community? According to the CDC, 130 Americans die from opioid overdoses every day. For the first time in history, drug overdoses now kill more Americans than car accidents, making it a Top 5 cause of death. And the problem is only worsening with each passing year.
Eleanor Health provides a revolutionary new approach to turn the tide of this epidemic: bringing the first comprehensive, ‘whole person’ care solution to the communities that need it most. Our goal is to help people heal, inside and out, for good. Through a combination of exceptional medical and psychological care, engaged community partnerships, and best in class technology, we provide an unparalleled approach to recovery support that serves individual needs in an integrated way. Combined with our unique partnerships with payers and providers, Eleanor is able to provide accessible, personalized care at a scale that was previously impossible.
Based in the Boston area, the team is led by an incredibly successful group of healthcare & technology leaders and top-notch investors. You’ll be joining an incredibly passionate, inspiring, supportive, and fun family.
This is a rare chance to put a personal stamp on helping to build a business that will impact millions of lives in a profound way. As a Business Analyst at Eleanor Health, you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and work directly with members of Eleanor Health’s leadership team to help drive the Eleanor Health agenda by bringing insights from across our markets and the business and by owning or supporting key initiatives needed to support Eleanor’s growth. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the healthcare industry and/or multi-unit business operations along with outstanding data analysis and communication skills.
This role will report to Eleanor Health’s Vice President Growth Operations..
Specifically you will:
- Conduct research on local market policies, industry trends, and market developments
- Analyze growth initiatives to determine effectiveness and forecast impact
- Create presentation materials to document strategic decisions and approaches
- Track priorities, deadlines, and coordinate between projects and teams
- Learn and support new areas as needed that support Eleanor's growth, such as website and social media updates, patient engagement analytics, real estate acquisition process
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitatively focused area of study
- 2+ years in a business role, ideally serving in an analyst or consulting capacity or as part of a management rotation program
- Excel at building relationships and networks to collaborate with colleagues in translating business goals into analytical frameworks
- Are a systems and process-thinker who loves creating order out of chaos and possesses the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs with rapid turnaround times
- Are a jack-of-all-trades with an eagerness to learn new skills
- Think strategically and bring a data-driven, analytical approach to solving problems
- Have strong written and verbal communication
- Have planned and executed strategic initiatives successfully
- Have a strong sense of personal accountability for meeting commitments and take pride in getting stuff done
- Are currently authorized to work for any US employer and live in the greater Boston Area