Do you want to make a difference in overcoming one of the most serious epidemics affecting our community? According to the CDC, 130 Americans die from opioid overdoses every day. And the problem is only worsening with each passing year.
Eleanor Health provides a revolutionary new approach to turn the tide of this epidemic: bringing the first comprehensive, ‘whole person’ care solution to the communities that need it most. Through a combination of exceptional medical and psychological care, engaged community partnerships, and best in class technology, we provide an unparalleled approach to recovery support that serves individual needs in an integrated way. Combined with our unique partnerships with payers and providers, Eleanor is able to provide accessible, personalized care at a scale that was previously impossible.
Based in the Boston area, the team is led by an incredibly successful group of healthcare & technology leaders and top-notch investors. You’ll be joining an incredibly passionate, inspiring, supportive, and fun family.
This is a rare chance to flex your entrepreneurial skills and put a personal stamp on building a business that will impact millions of people in a profound way.
As the first Talent Acquisition Manager at Eleanor Health, you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and shape the way Eleanor Health plans for, attracts and hires the exceptional individuals who will transform addiction medicine across the country. You’ll collaborate with Eleanor leaders and hiring managers to develop and deliver a world-class continuous recruiting model that anticipates hiring needs and delivers the talent we need quickly and effectively.
In addition to providing hands on leadership, you will have the opportunity to strengthen our TA capabilities by cultivating internal and external recruiting resources and by developing and refining our talent acquisition processes and systems to stay ahead of Eleanor’s growth needs.
This role will report to Eleanor Health’s Chief People Officer.
Specifically you will:
- Design, build, implement, and own Eleanor’s core talent acquisition processes (workforce planning, talent marketing, sourcing, screening and hiring)
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a team of internal and external talent acquisition professionals
- Drive constant improvement in recruiting talent acquisition practices and process refinement
- Implement and ensure effective utilization of a best in class modern applicant tracking system
- Manage 3rd-party recruiting relationships
- Engage with headquarters and field teams to ensure exceptional candidate experiences and great hiring practices
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Have an undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources or similar degree
- Have at least 5 years full cycle recruiting that includes recruiting clinical talent (MDs/DOs, RNs, PAs, LCSWs, etc.); extra credit if you've worked in the addiction management space
- Have hands-on experience building talent acquisition processes from the ground up
- Have led talent acquisition teams for at least 2 years
- Have demonstrated success in embracing contemporary recruiting tools and technologies to accelerate the hiring process and improve quality of hire
- Are passionate about the candidate experience
- Have a strong sense of personal accountability and take pride in getting stuff done
- Bring exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy bringing structure to ambiguity and possess the flexibility to adapt to changing customer needs with rapid turnaround times
- Are keen on staying up to date on current recruiting trends and legal developments
- Are currently authorized to work for any US employer and live in or are willing to travel regularly to the greater Boston Area
Nice to have:
- Experience recruiting technical talent
- Experience implementing applicant tracking system
- Experience designing and executing continuous recruiting approaches with candidate outreach campaign