Reporting to the State Medical Director, the psychiatric APRN and opioid MAT APRN function as integral members of the treatment team for individuals with opioid and other substance use disorders. Eleanor Health APRNs are responsible for conducting MAT induction and follow-up visits, psychiatric evaluation and psychiatric medication management within skillset and expertise. Supervising physician will be provided.
Eleanor Health is a newly formed and well-funded organization that will grow from several employees to 100+ in the next 12-18 months. As an early-stage startup, this is a unique opportunity for a talented and internally-driven individual to get his or her hands in the details of setting up and building a mission-driven organization where people are our most valued asset.
Importantly, he or she must be passionate about healthcare and transforming the way we deliver compassionate, accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space.
- Provides direct patient care for substance use disorders, including MAT, both in-person and via telemedicine
- Provides direct psychiatric patient care both in-person and via telemedicine
- Works closely with Eleanor Health Clinic Manager and other team members to ensure seamless integration of medical services with whole-person support services
- Contributes to a unique and attractive culture that values mission-orientation, proactive initiative, ethical behavior, and collaboration
- Ensures medical care and documentation are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and CARF accreditation standards
- Participates in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives
- Permanent North Carolina Registered Nurse (RN) license or another Compact State Registered Nurse license valid for practice in North Carolina
- Active approval to practice as an APRN in the state of North Carolina
- Current active, unencumbered DATA -waivered DEA
- MSN degree or higher
- Current National Certification as Clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse Practitioner
- Experience providing MAT services within the past year, if applying for MAT role
- Experience providing psychiatric evaluation and medication management within the past year if applying for psychiatric APRN role
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space
- Ability to work across teams and functions, self-starter who quickly identifies what needs to be done and takes ownership
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking on a variety of tasks, as needed