Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Operating & Growth Officer will be responsible for sales execution, market readiness, customer success, and market operations. In partnership with the Chief Product Officer, Chief Medical Officer and their teams, the Chief Growth Officer will execute the product vision and clinical model in new markets to meet client needs and manage our core services. The Chief Growth Officer will be responsible for all aspects of a successful delivery of our products and services in each market.
The Chief Operating & Growth Officer will have P&L responsibility for each market. He or she will manage a large team with direct reports including multiple Market GMs, VP of Growth Operations, and local marketing teams.
This individual is a leader who builds trust-based relationships with both front-line associates and senior executives. Importantly, he or she must be passionate about solving this opioid crisis and transforming the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space.
- Work closely with and establish a trust-based partnership with Eleanor’s Chief Product Officer, Chief Medical Officer, and other members of the executive team.
- Support post-sales process including working with clients on market analysis, translating client and market-specific needs to execution approach, and timeline.
- Manage early market readiness and execution including market-specific strategies, initial site selection, real estate, regulatory requirements, and identification of key provider/community partners.
- Drive early stage user acquisition in each new market, including patients, providers, and community partners
- Lead ongoing market operations including implementation of new products and responding to evolving patient and customer needs
- Promote a metrics-driven culture, with the development of consistent approaches to developing market presence and measuring success
- 15+ years of experience building and growing healthcare companies in a variety of roles across strategy, operations, sales, and marketing
- Experience implementing multi-site clinical operations including clinic licensing, provider relations, staffing and supply chain to ensure services are effectively and efficiently delivered
- Strong P&L ownership and growth experience, ideally in a health services company serving payers, providers, and patients
- Ability to work across teams and functions; ability to take product from design to execution
- Capable of creating and executing on roadmap to build a market from site selection to multisite success
- Experience leading a large, diverse, and distributed team
- Successful track record of joining a growth-stage company and playing an integral role in its scale and success; understands how to intelligently use resources in a resource constrained environment
- Highly skilled at identifying human capital needs and attracting, developing and mentoring top-tier talent through periods of rapid growth
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space
- This role is based in Boston, MA with travel to market locations; relocation will be provided for the right candidate.