ei3 is a fast-growing tech company with operations in New York, Montreal, and Zurich. We provide IIoT solutions to leading manufacturers around the world.
ei3 is looking to add a visual artist to join our marketing team in Montreal. This role is open for someone who loves to create attractive visuals that can elicit emotions, be relatable, and drive an impulse for sharing and engaging. You will enhance the creative, strategic, and storytelling objective of ei3’s marketing initiatives.
ei3 is going through an exciting time and, as a smaller company, there is a lot of innovative work being done, where you can make your mark and be part of building out a brand.
If this all sounds good, we should meet!
- Develop designs, concepts, and layouts for digital and print materials
- Produce storyboards, sketches, and roughs to visualize ideas
- Design marketing tools to support the sales team
Here’s what you bring:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator and Premiere
- You are comfortable testing out ideas from prototyping through to creative development. The process of creating, iterating, improving, and starting over should feel like a natural process.
- Interest in design trends on desktop, mobile and web applications.
- Ability to work autonomously or roll with a crew. Avid listener, learner, and contributor. Attention to detail is a must.
Please Include a few lines summarizing why this role appeals to you and include links to your portfolio or work samples that you think represents our voice.