We're looking for a C# / ASP.NET / SQL developer to join our growing team. You'll work with a team of awesome people in a dynamic environment, collaboratively solving challenging problems. As an eHana developer, your contribution will have a daily impact on thousands of users.
On a daily basis you will work directly with eHana Developers, Project Managers, QA/Test, and Support to implement new features and resolve customer issues. Along with eHana technical leadership, you will help determine optimal architectural approaches to challenging Health IT problems. Collaboration with subject matter experts is encouraged to build tools to help organizations ensure compliance with changing healthcare mandates (such as HIPAA / HITECH).
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ Year experience of professional software development
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and in groups, with excellent team communication skills
- Experience with SQL and databases a plus
- Comfort with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Permanent legal right to work in the US required
eHana provides web-based technology solutions to behavioral health and human service providers, helping them to drive positive clinical outcomes, increase efficiency, and make more informed decisions.
eHana is founder-led, privately held, bootstrapped, profitable, growing, and part of the super-hot Healthcare IT field. Our typical customer is a multi-service nonprofit with multiple locations throughout the community. We strive to make their job easier so they can focus on providing the best care possible. We've got a great "startuppy" atmosphere (and the stability of a 17 year-old company) with fantastic benefits.