eHana is seeking a web application quality assurance tester with prior experience to become an integral part of our team delivering technology solutions to mission-driven behavioral health and human service organizations, and support the expansion of our product line.
eHana is a Boston-based software company focused on helping behavioral health and human service providers grow and thrive in a time of unprecedented healthcare change. We value having an impact, pushing the envelope, taking pride in our work, and being leaders in our community.
Skills and Requirements:
- Actively participate in all aspects of product testing
- Assist with documentation of new features, updates, and releases
- Create, maintain, and execute test cases
- Work closely with developers to find and document bugs and other product issues
- Drive development of QA standards and best-practices for the team
- A predilection towards test automation (“why do I have to test this again?”)
- 2-5 years previous experience in QA with a working knowledge of QA methodologies
- Excellent written communication skills and a detail-oriented (obsessive?) mindset
- Proven troubleshooting and debugging skills (you're always able to "break stuff")
- Experience testing across browser versions and devices
- Knowledge of issue-tracking systems and bug reporting best practices
- Comfort with fast-paced agile/scrum environments
- Familiarity with Selenium or other automated test tools for web apps desired but not required
eHana provides web-based technology solutions to behavioral health and human service providers, helping them to drive positive clinical outcomes, increase efficiency, and make more informed decisions.
eHana is founder-led, privately held, bootstrapped, profitable, growing, and part of the super-hot Healthcare IT field. Our typical customer is a multi-service nonprofit with multiple locations throughout the community. We strive to make their job easier so they can focus on providing the best care possible. We've got a great "startuppy" atmosphere (and the stability of a 17 year-old company) with fantastic benefits.