eHana is seeking a Product Manager with prior experience in healthcare technology to help support the expansion of our product line.
eHana is a Boston-based software company focused on helping behavioral health and human service providers grow and thrive in a time of unprecedented healthcare change. We value having an impact, pushing the envelope, taking pride in our work, and being leaders in our community.
As a Product Manager you will work with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, write clear product specifications and supporting documentation, work closely with engineering teams as the product is developed and iterated, and support client facing teams to provide the documentation, training, and information necessary as we roll out the software to clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Significant understanding of and experience with agile development processes and tools
- Experience partnering with key stakeholders to understand customer needs, identify trends and feed those needs into product development
- Experience leading the work of systems/requirements analysis, UX designers and UI developers
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
- Emotional maturity and adaptability.
- 3+ years of prior experience successfully managing complex projects and processes
- Excellent demonstrated communication and presentation skills, both in-person and written
- Detail-oriented with an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and processes
- Outside the box thinking to leverage existing tools to solve unique challenges
- Proven ability to understand and communicate complex concepts to technical and non-technical teams alike
- Extremely positive and outgoing in the face of challenging implementation scenarios
- Prior experience with Health IT and/or behavioral health and human services appreciated
- Operates out of eHana’s Boston office, with occasional on-site visits to customer location
eHana provides web-based technology solutions to behavioral health and human service providers, helping them to drive positive clinical outcomes, increase efficiency, and make more informed decisions.
eHana is founder-led, privately held, bootstrapped, profitable, growing, and part of the super-hot Healthcare IT field. Our typical customer is a multi-service nonprofit with multiple locations throughout the community. We strive to make their job easier so they can focus on providing the best care possible. We've got a great "startuppy" atmosphere (and the stability of a 17 year-old company) with fantastic benefits.