Our client is an experiential agency made up of inventive storytellers, collaborators and artisans. Their services include cultural events, pop-up retail, guerrilla marketing, brand immersion, consumer engagement, and creating meaningful experiences that trigger deep engagement with their clients' audiences.
We are currently seeking a talented Event Producer to join their team in Hollywood, CA.
The Event Producer will oversee individual projects and manage client relationships on production related issues. Our ideal candidate is organized, self motivated, and be able to approach unique problems in new ways. The ability to work as part of a team is critical for this position.
- Work with clients to determine event details and guide expectations to ensure a successful event
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client, strategically meeting client needs and managing expectations
- Build a thorough understanding of client’s business
- Develop a working knowledge of agency’s capabilities
- Directly responsible for management of components of events within account base. This includes event activities, event staff management, reporting, and post-event activities
- Solicit and provide all relevant job information to team members in a timely manner
- Participate in concept development and idea generation meetings of current programs and new marketing programs
- Conduct site inspections, client & vendor walkthroughs
- Develop and manage event budgets and reconcile budgets post event; meet profit goals
- Source venues and vendors and negotiate contracts with venues and vendors
- Managing vendor relationships and deliverables to ensure seamless execution and highest quality
- Develop project documentation including: deliverable timelines, production schedules, run of show, etc.
- Oversee applicable contracts and payment schedules with accounting department
- Liaise with in-house Creative and Production Teams to reach client goals for each project
- Obtain City permits
- Work all hours assigned, including weekends and holidays if necessary
- 5+ years of relevant event production experience including at least 1 year of experience working at an experiential event agency
- Track-record of executing successful productions
- Expert in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Drive
- Ability to contribute to decks and own production related slides a strong plus
- Basic technical production skills desirable
- Solid communication skills – written and verbal
- Polished, professional demeanor, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business
- Proven success in project management and managing multiple priorities
- Demonstrated history of establishing effective working relationships across a diverse team
- Demonstrates solid understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow
- Experience managing detailed production budgets (large and small)
- Willing and able to travel 50%